How to Use:-
Wet the whole body. Moistened and lather in the soap, then rub gently all over the body. Wash thoroughly with cold or lukewarm water.
Use soap directly on skin for gentle exfoliation Regular use will soften and smoothed skin especially on rough areas like the elbows
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Oryza SativaVar. Glutinosa Seed Powder, Curcuma Xanthorrhiza Root Powder, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Powder, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Powder, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycerin
A mixture of aromatic herbs high in essential oils to revialtalize and deodorize the genital area.
How to Use:-
Soak 1 sachet in 500ml of hot water for 10 minute. Cool solution till lukewarm before using, remove sachet for further use. Wash genital area with the lukewarm extract.
Optional:- For s stronger solution, boil 1 sachet in 1 liter of water for 15 minutes. Pour hot extract into basin and mix with 1 litel of water for a warm solution. Place basin inside the rim of toilet bowl and sit in the solution, immersing the genital area.
Ingredient:- Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) powder, Quercus infectoria gall powder, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root powder, Curcuma xanthorrhiza root powder, Parameria barbata schum, Melastoma malabathricum mixed leaf/soft stem powder, Caesalpinia sappan stem powder, Vetiveria zizanoides root powder, Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) leaf powder, Alyxia stellata bark powder
Combination of highly aromatic herbs that refreshes, re-energizes and uplifts your mood. Deodorizes the body, helps soothe tired muscles and relieves minor skin problems.
How to Use:-
Boil 1 sachet in 2 liter of water for 20 minutes. Pour extract into bathtub and add water until you get the warm solution. Sit back and enjoy as you take time off in the bathtub.
Alpinia galangal rhizome powder, Usnea barbata (lichen) powder, Vetiveria zizanoides root powder, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel powder, Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) leaf powder, Caesalpinia sappan stem powder, Curcuma longa (turmeric) root powder, Areca catechu seed powder, Curcuma xanthorrhiza root powder, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) powder, Melastoma malabathricum mixed leaf/soft stem powder, Pandanus maryllifolius leaf powder, Alyxia stellata bark powder, Citrus hystrix leaf/fruit powder, Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark powder
Herbal massage oil
↔Minyak semulajadi yang mengandungi serai dan berbagai herba tropika
↔Merangsang peredaran darah
↔Menggalakkan pengeluaran angin dan air
↔Merangsang metabolisma, menyubur dan menyihatkan kulit
↔Membantu sistem limfa untuk mengeluarkan bahan-bahan buangan dalam badan
↔Memberi ketenangan, merehatkan minda kesan dari bauan aromaterapinya
↔Melegakan sakit belakang, ketegangan bahu serta leher dan kaki yang bengkak
Disyor guna apabila berurut sebelum dan selepas bersalin. Jangan sapu dibuah dada bagi ibu-ibu yang menyusu badan
Palm oil/Minyak kelapa sawit
Wintergreen oil/Minyak wintergreen
Aloe vera/Lidah buaya
Black pepper/Lada hitam
Black cumin/Jintan hitam
Sepang wood/Pokok sepang
Langkah 1 : Tuangkan minyak pada tapak tangan, gosok kedua-dua tapak tangan untuk memanaskan minyak dan mengaktifkan ramuan.
Langkah 2 : Sapu pada seluruh badan, lebihkan pada kawasan yang memerlukan kesegaran. Jangan sapu pada buah dada bagi ibu yang menyusu badan.
Langkah 3: Minyak juga boleh diurut ke leher, bahu dan kepala untuk melegakan tekanan. Untuk kelahiran pembedahan, elakkan jahitan
Catatan: Minyak urut herba dapat mengeras pada suhu di bawah 24ºC. Rendam botol dalam air suam untuk mencairkan minyak.
How to Use:- To be used specifically for baby’s abdominal area. Apply one or two drops on palm. Warm the oil in your hands and gently massage the oil in a clockwise direction over the abdomen.
Elaeis guineensis (palm) kernel oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Allium sativum (garlic) bulb powder, Zingiber officinale (ginger) root, Illicum verum (anise) fruit / myristica fragrans (nutmeg) / pimento officinalis (pimento) fruit extract, Allium cepa (onion) bulb rhizome powder, Refula assa foetida, Piper nigrum (pepper) fruit, Nigella sativa seed powder, Aloe barbadensis extract, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower bud powder, Cymbopogon nardus (citronella) leaf powder, Vetiveria zizanoides root powder, Pandanus amaryllifolius leaf powder, Caesalpinia sappan bark, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil, Menthe pipertita (peppermint) oil, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, Curcuma longa (tuemeric) oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil, Citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) oil
Post Natal Care Set Items (10 Items):
– Herbal Bath- A traditional blend of highly aromatic herbs that refreshes, re-energizes, and deodorizes the body as well as helps soothe tired muscles and relieves minor skin problems.
– Feminine Herbal Wash – A mixture of aromatic herbs, rich in essential oil used for healing stitches and keeping the genital area clean, deodorized and cool. The sooner you start using this product the better, even if you have had a cesarean birth.
– Herbal Tea – A warming tea that helps a mother with recovery from childbirth by stimulating internal circulation and expulsion of blood clots.
– Herbal Massage Oil – An all natural oil that is infused with tropical herbs that re-starts a mother’s internal circulation.
– Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil – A key benefit of VCO is that it’s high in antioxidants which protect your skin from free radical damage. It can be used prenatally for stretch mark prevention as well as postnatally for fading of existing stretch marks, apply 2x per day. For best results apply after bathing and massage into wet skin.
– Brown Formulation Body Soap- A combination of herbs and grains produce a grainy surface that gently removes dead skin . Herbs such as turmeric, wild ginger and cinnamon are known to improve one’s overall skin condition. The exotic, earthy scent of patchouli oil is added for an aromatherapy effect.
– Boreh Body Scrub – A combination of herbs with warming properties whose main function is to have a warming effect on the skin and muscles to energize and rejuvenate a tired mother’s body.
– Calming Herbal Blend Paste – A traditionally blended paste that refreshes tired eyes and mind due to lack of sleep or stress.
– Firming Herbal Blend Paste – A traditional paste made of a blend of herbs used to help strengthen and firm stomach muscles from the inside out. Use with the postpartum abdominal wrap for more effective results.
– Binder- The material is made of unbleached cotton which is soft yet durable for hours of comfort. The wrap is easy to put on and most comfortable when worn under loose clothes. A postpartum wrap is an important recovery devise used in many cultures for a faster recovery from child birth.
How to Use:-
Mix 80g(5tbsp) of scrub powder with 10ml of Virgin Coconut Oil. Than add in 200ml(20tbsp) of Rose Water distillate until get a smooth paste. Apply a thin layer of scrub paste on guest's whole body and cover with sheet/towel. Avoid from applying on nails. Compress sheet on the body to remove excess moisture. Uncover the sheet and start to scrub with hand with an effleurage movement. Only expose part that you want to scrub. Wipe excess scrub with moistened mitten/towel. Continue with body wrap.
Ingredient:- Alyxia Stellata Bark Powder, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Powder, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Powder, Eugenia Caryophyllus, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Powder, Citrus Hystrix Leaf/ Fruit Powder, Pandanus Amaryllifolius Leaf Powder
Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
How to Use:
1. Face: Wash face, apply a few drops of TANAMERA Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil in your palm and massage onto skin with upward movement.
2. Body: Apply TANAMERA Cold Press Virgin Coconut Oil on damp skin after bathing. Best used daily.
3. Hair: Shampoo the hair and rinse. Apply a few drops of TANAMERA Cold Press Virgin Oil onto your palm and massage into hair and scalp then leave on for a while. Rinse and apply TANAMERA Hair and Scalp Revitalizer. For weekly care, mildly warm the oil (as hot oil) and massage in your scalp and comb your hair afterward. Wrap your head with a hot towel and let it cools. Cover your hair with a dry hair towel afterwards and let the oil stay in your hair for at least 4 hours or overnight.