- Natural feeding teat makes it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding
- Unique anti-colic valve with innovative twin valve design
- Ergonomic shape makes it easy to hold and grip the bottle for maximum comfort
Feed baby naturally and comfortably with the Natural Feeding Bottle
The Philips AVENT Natural Feeding Bottle helps to make bottle feeding more natural for your baby and you. The teat features an innovative petal design for natural latch on similar to the breast, making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding for your baby.
All Philips AVENT products are of superior quality and designed with you and your baby's needs in mind. This range of products is developed with over 25 years of clinical expertise. Through extensive research and clinical trials, Philips AVENT works effectively to promote baby's well-being and support mums to give their babies the best start in life.
Philips AVENT Natural Teats
The compatibility of the AVENT Natural feeding bottle with the AVENT Classic feeding bottle
The Natural teats for the Philips AVENT Natural feeding bottle can be replaced as your baby grows and can be easily identified on the teat. Philips AVENT offers 4 different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Remember that age indications are approximate as babies develop at different rates. Philips AVENT offers the newborn flow teat with 1 hole (0m+), the soft flow teat with 2 holes (1m+), the medium flow teat with 3 holes (3m+) and the fast flow teat with 4 holes (6m+). All teats are BPA-free.
Philips AVENT Tips for Bottle Feeding
- Clean and sterilise all feeding parts before each use
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleaners with bottles and teats
- Wash your hands thoroughly and ensure surfaces are clean before handling sterilised components
- For inspection of the teat, pull it in each direction
- Place the teat in boiling water for 5 minutes before first use to ensure hygiene
- Throw away bottle and teats at the first sight of damage, weakness or scratching
- Replace teats and spouts after 3 months use
- Do not warm milk in a microwave as this may cause uneven heating and could scald your baby
- Always check the milk temperature before feeding
- Make sure that the bottles are not over-tightened
- Do not allow your baby to play with small parts or run or walk while feeding