- Improved NUK original shape – modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds, which fits optimally into the mouth when a baby sucks on it
- Thinner and narrower teat neck reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
- Flat baglet and smooth underside; pleasant feeling in mouth; plenty room for natural sucking movements
- Sturdy, reusable packaging box
- Age 0-36m, BPA-free, 2 per pack, available in different colours
NUK Trendline Night Glow in Dark (6-18 Month) Pink Soother Twin Pack:
NUK Night and Day silicone soothers feature glow-in-the-dark designs which are not only fun but can help little one's find their dummy if they want it when they wake.
NUK Soothers have a specially designed orthodontic shape that adapts to baby's mouth which helps to exercise the lips, tongue and facial muscles to promote the healthy development of their teeth and jaw. That is ensured by the narrow, flat and thin baglet. The NUK Air System helps to ensure the mouthpiece remains soft and flexible, and integrated grooves enable saliva to flow away from baby’s mouth, preventing skin irritations. It minimises the pressure on the little teeth and jaw and leaves the tongue enough free space for natural sucking movements – two more reasons why the NUK Soother is highly rated and at the same time recommended by midwives, paediatricians and orthodontists.
• Anatomically-designed mouth shield with flat button to avoid pressure marks when baby is lying on their tummy or their side and with practical ring
• Thinner and narrower teat neck – reduces pressure on jaws and teeth
• Flatter baglet and smoother underside – allows plenty of room for natural sucking movements
• Natural shape based on a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding
• Glow in the dark designs, 2 per pack
• BPA (Bisphenol A) free.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Pack contains 2 x Glow in Dark Silicone soothers in a reusable storage case
• Size 1, suitable for 0-6 months
The handy resuable storage case can be used to keep the soothers safe and clean but also hygienically clean the soothers with steam in the microwave.
To sterilise soothers we recommend using steam, cold water sterilisation or a NUK Steriliser (dishwasher sterilisation is not recommended as this can cause material damage).
1pack 2 pcs of soother in one box