- Holds 300ml, for children over 12 months
- Spout of resilient synthetic material (PP) withstands little teeth
- Leakproof and easy-functioning vent makes drinking simple
- Cup made of light and robust material (PP), BPA-free, with practical clip
- Compatible with NUK First Choice bottle accessories
First Choice Kiddy Cup
As soon as children get their first teeth, they love to use them The Nuk Kiddy Cup therefore has a drinking spout made from a robust plastic (polypropylene). It can withstand the small teeth and is particularly durable. The Nuk Kiddy Cup holds 300 ml for the big thirst and its tailored shape makes it easier for small children's hands to grip and hold. The leak-proof and smooth valve can be easily removed from the drinking insert to clean it easily and thoroughly. The cup and its individual parts are suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher.
The Kiddy Cup is compatible with all NUK First Choice System products. It can be easily equipped with all other First Choice drinking attachments and thus grows with the child's skills.
Holds 300 ml of liquid, suitable for children from 12 months. Drinking spout made of robust hard plastic (PP) withstands small teeth. Leak-proof and smooth-running special valve for easy drinking. Cup made of lightweight and robust polypropylene (PP), BPA-free, with practical clip
1 x Kiddy cup 300ml (10oz)