- Squeezable: To assist with feeding
- 360 degree Straw: Allows drinking from any angle
- Transition to cup with no-spill soft flex spout
The unique weighted straw allows for doctor recommended upright feeding to help reduce reflux and GERD**. The 360° weighted straw follows the liquid, allowing baby to latch and feed in any comfortable position, including upright.
The soft squeezable silicone bottle assists with newborn feeding and maximizes bottle acceptance. The bottle comes with Nûby’s slow flow Soft Flex™ easy-latch nipple featuring advanced dual-vent anti-colic valves to help prevent baby ingesting air. The nipple’s breast-like size, shape, flex and stretch encourage baby to latch on, and is recommended by 97% of moms for a more natural transition between breast and bottle*.
When baby has outgrown reflux and colic symptoms, simply remove the straw to use like a standard bottle. The bottle only has a few pieces making feeding and cleaning as easy as possible.
- Allows doctor recommended upright feeding to help reduce reflux and GERD**
- Advanced dual-vent anti-colic valves
- Latch and feed in any position, 360° Weighted Straw follows the milk flow
- Breast-like Soft Flex™ nipple for an easy-latch and transition between breast and bottle
- Soft squeezable silicone bottle assists newborn feeding
- When baby has outgrown reflux and colic, remove the straw to use as a standard bottle