With the Natural Response Teat babies can drink at their own rhythm like on the breast, making it easy to combine breast and bottle feeding.
• Natural Response Teat: The unique Philips Avent bottle nipple opening only releases milk when the baby actively drinks.
• Works like the breast: The teat releases milk when baby actively drinks, this is different from the traditional free-flow teats. As with breastfeeding, it can take time for a baby to get used to this.
• Anti-colic valve: The baby bottle is designed to keep air away from the baby's tummy during feeding
• No-drip teat: No-drip teat design prevents spills and lost milk
• Simple to use, easy to clean and quick to assemble
Natural latch on with breast-shaped teat
The wide, soft and flexible teat is designed to mimic the shape and feel of a breast, helping the baby to latch on and feed comfortably.
Teat releases milk when baby actively drinks
The Natural Response Teat works with the baby's natural feeding rhythm, making it easy to combine breast feeding and bottle feeding. The teat has a unique opening which only releases milk when the baby actively drinks. So when they pause to swallow and breathe, the milk pauses too.
Designed to reduce colic and discomfort
Anti-colic valve is designed to keep air away from baby's tummy during feeding, to help reduce colic and discomfort.
No-drip teat design prevents spills and lost milk
The teat opening is designed to release milk only when the baby is feeding. So you can confidently avoid milk loss whether at home or on the go.
Simple to use, easy to clean and quick to assemble
The wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
Easy to hold even for little hands
The ergonomic bottle is easy to grip at any angle to give maximum comfort during feeding. Easy for your hands and tiny hands to hold.
Natural Response Teats and Bottles are BPA free*
- 1x Philips Avent Natural Response 9oz/260ml Decorated Bottle comes with Flow 3 Natural Response Teat suitable for 1m+